Monday, December 17

Get saved....


First time I see this American school bus parked in one of the main shopping streets of the city. I find the setting quite funny, but still wonder how many people will step on the bus for this kind of journey. If you fancy it, the bus is also available for rent for wedding parties (!)) and other events (see their website).

If the main objective of the Foundation Saved is to proclaim the Word of Jesus Christ, they also want to warn people against the dangers of drugs, alcohol en (house)music, a much more pragmatic approach to religion...

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Lezard,
Its wouldn't be you ( I mean this positive)with again great background information,Do you know that this buses are also used by the tourist industry, to trave around? Ye! We drove for 3 weeks with a bus like this through South Africa... Its not really a comfortable bus, but a humpty bumpty bus pffff....

About your Question, what music I like with Xmas? A lot, BEST I like is classical English Hymns :choirs( Kings college), also gospel( religious) and general instrumental-soft Xmas music, I shall try to find some songs to play on the background while you/others watch my blog....

How about you??? What music do you like?